829 Southdrive

829 Southdrive

A New Jersey state of mind



Monday, January 1, 2018

The Year in Flavor 2017



Crispy Pork Ramen


Riblets and Oysters


Scallops, Lobster, Caviar, White Asparagus


Pork Roll, Cheese, Onions, Mushrooms


Baked Clams and Oysters


Korean Wings


Salad and Sandwich


Beef Wellington


Canapes


Salad, Mashed Potato Croutons


Shrimp Varie


Ribs and Shrimp


Oysters, Spinach, Turkey Neck, Mushrooms


Sandwich and Chips


Scallop and Mushroom Risotto


Swordfish


Seafood Risotto


Peking Duck, Pork Belly, Foie Gras


Steak, Mash, Mushrooms, Arugula


Braised Chuck, Knob Gratinee


Salad and a Sandwich


Prosciutto, Arugula, Fennel, Tomatoes


Bacon-Gruyere Omelet, Crispy Cauliflower, Beef Marrow


Grilled Ham and Cheese, Salmon Tartare


Spam, Egg, and Cheese

1 comment:

  1. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.zubby the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.ZUBBY write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.ZUBBY instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now dr.zubby843@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348070673249. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC for m ore information followe the pags below https://web.facebook.com/Drzubby-herbla-home-112207317016092

    ReplyDelete