829 Southdrive

829 Southdrive

A New Jersey state of mind



Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hey Bulldogs!





Cousin Mojo and his band of cronies went across the pond 
with the intention of kicking ass.  And kick ass they did.





Damn, his Dad and Uncle Jim would have loved this!






Apparently, Quintin RC of London felt the final would be theirs.  I 
guess they underestimated the feisty Bulldogs 
from New Haven, Connecticut.






A taste of what our family has become familiar with;  I've looked up
to this man as a role model my entire life.  He's always been a
positive influence for me, and the lessons I've taken away from
him and his Father are some that will stick with me forever.
   

2 comments:

  1. Rowing, food, sailing...this blog rocks! I just got hungry after looking at those hot dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds similar to another blog on this roll.........

      Delete