829 Southdrive

829 Southdrive

A New Jersey state of mind



Sunday, January 29, 2012

Icing On The Cake




We had a small gathering of friends last Sunday to
watch the Giants and 49ers.  We asked everyone to 
bring something.  Pete brought some boneless ribs.
And his keyboard.  It quickly became "stand in with
Pete".  It was brilliant, and it was all his doing.
I love that guy.  And yes, that's Metamucil.





I don't know if we can ever have another party without
him. I'm afraid he may start charging a cover.  This last
number came seconds after the winning field goal. 
Funny, before anyone arrived that day I said to my wife,
"I wish we had a piano in this house".

8 comments:

  1. Boneless ribs? Boneless Ribs!!!! I can eat those in public! Invite me next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say they weren't messy, Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's some Football Food suggestions for our blog-host chef, and hoping for a lot of Tequila Touchdowns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and there was much rejoicing. that's pretty sweet.

    good luck to the Giants on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw, my oldest son just asked my wife and I who we thought was going to win the Super Bowl. we asked him what he thought and he said:

    "The Giants are going to STEAM-ROLL the Patriots."

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's his SS#? I want to buy him a savings bond.

    ReplyDelete