829 Southdrive

829 Southdrive

A New Jersey state of mind



Saturday, November 12, 2011

While My Guitar Gently Weeps: Take Two




Thanks to Tweezerman for the Music clip on
his blog.  That song instantly evoked memories of
listening to the boxed record set of the Bangladesh
concert in Madison Square Garden that I somehow
acquired and played endlessly on my Hi-Fi.  The
only images I could view of this event were on the
included album program inside the box.  Doofus
plastered half of them on his dorm room walls and then
in turn threw them away after the semester.  




This is one of the few remaining photos clinging to life in the torn
and frayed boxed album.




I put my name on the album cover in case one of my
 entrepreneurial dorm mates wanted to 
steal this future collector's item.


\

Apple label.  It would have been worth something
if the box weren't squashed and irreparable.





However, this may bring some Deutsche Marks.




Mojo will jump all over this when we show up on OFD.
I'm looking forward to the spirituals and a glass of spirits.





One more from the amazing Bangladesh concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment